Sunday, September 12, 2010

LIFE

Well, it has now been three weeks since I have submitted assignment one - Three intense weeks! During this time I have found that I have been stretched to my limits as I have had a number of things impact upon my normal timetable and schedule- both at home and at work. I feel as though I have had to prioritise tasks and unfortunately keeping up with the uni schedule has not been number one on my priority list!. This is such an EXTREMELY stressful time for me as I have been operating on very little amounts of sleep, so that I could get the pressing things out of the way and re-focus on my uni work this week. I guess the readings from Covey have helped in this area, however I feel completely behind now and are super eager to get back into the content again!

No comments:

Post a Comment